Wednesday, May 15, 2013

OOTD Business Wear!

Today, I had an interview with a boutique. This is what I wore:

Shirt: Belk, Skirt: Stein Mart, Shoes: DSW, Necklace: Francesca's

(YES!! I know I am pale! I'm working on it!)

Watch: Geneva, Bracelet: LC Lauren Conrad Gold Tone Stick Bracelet. 

Now, let me say this- I have plenty of designer clothes, accessories and jewelry, but let's be honest, not everyone can afford their entire closet to be designer (Even though it would be nice!). I have had countless people ask me, "Can I try on your Michael Kors watch" or  "Is your Tory Burch real?" or even "Is that a new Yurman ring?" The answer? Nope! But I wish! 

So,  what is my solution to staying in style?

Searching/ waiting to find the perfect knockoff. If I want to find a tortoise Michael Kors knockoff, I don't just buy the first one I see. Rather, I keep my eyes peeled for the perfect one! 

Stay tuned for more style inspiration (both designer and not-so-designer)!

Stay Southern, y'all!






No comments:

Post a Comment